vineri, 5 mai 2006

I miss home

Yesterday I saw for the first time the picture of my cousin with her son. They'll be able to go back home, in Romania, starting with July 3rd. I'd love to go there myself; maybe not alone though. I’m not sure if starting to dream about this would be an appropriate idea though. In case that this won't happen, I mean.
Anyway, I started today to listen to Romanian (folk) music. We planned to get drunk tonight, but I don't know if I should do it, because I'm still a little bit sick. Well, a few more hours and we'll know.
Meanwhile I'm starring at the 4th (or more) jumbo cup of tea. The movie we saw yesterday, Liegen lernen, was pretty cool, maybe because of my recent trip to Berlin. I just spoke with mom about those nice days.
We tried to get the pictures from the palm, but nothing happened yet.

I was pretty proud of my discovery from last night :>
Calvin said "Ooh, ssau mal, der gosse, gesteifte Smusie! Biddu ein lieba Streisselsmusie??". And my Katzenschlange read it to me.

Our family is now even bigger. We adopted a poor small polar bear from Berlin.

Un comentariu:

  1. Niceee... I'm waiting for a little story about your naughty cousin... but be aware not to tell anything about our secret with the teeth brush! :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Submit Your Blog